- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Spring Check-Upview coupon
Adam D, 01/21/2020
I have used SS Auto many times and refer them to anyone that asks me about getting auto repair done. Jim, along with all the other workers are beyond polite, honest, fair up front pricing, and the quality of work is exceptional. I will never use any other shop. From having a custom motor built for my 88 trans am to an oil change look no further. If you want it done right the 1st time for a very fair price this is the place.